Softcover Book, American Homestead Christmas. 21 Felt & Fabric Projects for Homemade Holidays. American Homestead is back again—this time with charming small projects you can sew anytime, anywhere. Ellen Murphy shares 21 embroidered felt and quilted designs for the holidays in her signature folk-art style. These classic patterns can be stitched up in alternate colors to be suitable all year-round. Festive projects, from all-new felt ornaments to cheerful stockings, make treasured gifts for family and friends.
• 21 brand-new designs from American Homestead.
• No turned edges! Wool felt applique is easy to sew.
• Palm-sized projects are completely portable.
• Make cherished gifts for teachers, friends, and co-workers.
• Pieced quilt and table runner, plus embroidered tree skirt, mantle decor, and more.
Softcover Book, 80 pages, Copyright 2015
We love our customers and want only to be fair. We never charge more than what we would want to pay ourselves. If you overpaid for shipping, we will gladly refund $1.00 or more for the overage.
PLEASE NOTE: Books are not returnable in order to protect the copyright of the writers/designers.
Sign up for our Newsletter and receive 15% off your next purchase. Simply email us at:
thefarmersattic [!at] gmail.com
~~~~~ About Us ~~~~~
We are a small Christian company and a family that loves Jesus Christ. It is our desire to bring honor and glory to God and to provide outstanding sales and service to you, our customers, always keeping Him at the forefront of all we do at The Farmer's Attic! Included with each order is a Gospel of John (while supplies last).
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may refuse to supply personal identification information, however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Farmers Attic may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
This document was last updated on May 21, 2018